Weddings obviously involve a lot of planning organising and stressing, we get that but… having a Photo Booth on your special day is arguably the most memorable supplier you can book.
Yes the DJ and dance floor guys are also important but your guests can’t keep a copy of them in their pockets. In the heat of the day its easy to forget all those other little details.. But not the photo booth. The above pic was taken by a guest and printed using our Instagram photo booth.
Here are our top 3 reasons for hiring a Booth for your big day and yes we are biased
1.The photos really are the keepsake to remember
When the alcohol is flowing and the good times are rolling it can be tricky in hindsight to recall exactly what happened… not when you have a photo booth. It doesn’t matter whether you choose postcard sized prints, strips or pocket sized.. Your guests will have something to take home with them.
2. Entertainment value
There are various ‘ideal’ times in the day to hire the Booth. From our experience approx 80% opt for the evening slot after dinner (say 7pm-10pm or 8pm-11pm being the most popular slots) however there is another time of the day that occupies the other 20% of bookings and that is the ‘dead’ space after the ceremony and before any evening entertainment. A Booth can work quite nicely in this time slot to keep your guests entertained for a couple of hours. A bonus benefit of this time is you will find the quality of the pics a lot higher and more thought out.
3. Guest Book
At Propel Photo Booth Hire our Guest Books are beautiful wooden engraved Books such as the one below. They can be engraved on the front with your monogram or image/stationary that you are using for your wedding. If you don't have a suitable image already we will create you one which is already included in the price.
If your special day is fast approaching get in touch with us today and find out how we can we can make it one to remember